Thursday, February 15, 2007
Well, so far i am not doing so well at keeping my blog updated. I guess there really is no right or wrong but I feel like a failure since I haven't posted on a daily basis. I do usually get on the computer every day but sometimes just don't feel like using my brain and creating a post. The weekend came and gone with the boys having a great time with grandma and grandpa. I worked Saturday and Monday nights that were overall uneventful. Tonight has been the opposite as things were hoppin' pretty good early on but at the moment are better. Everyone is ordering from Steak n Shake but I am being a good girl and not getting anything even though a shake sounds so good. I think working nights and eating not so well are probably the reasons I have put on the extra 10 lbs I am trying to lose. The boys were out of school Tuesday and Wednesday because of the weather, they get out early tomorrow and have no school Monday because of Presidents day so it has been a good week for them. We enjoyed a nice Valentines dinner together last night, I decorated the table and we ordered from Joes. I figured that this was the easiest way to get everyone a meal that they they wanted, plus I fixed dessert - chocolate chip bars for the boys and a cheesecake with cherries for Chad. I did accomplish to get a few scrapbook pages done last weekend so I am slowly getting 2006 caught up. I am hoping to do a little more this weekend. On another note, I am reading a mystery novel by Mary Higgins Clark that I picked up here at work. I must say that it is good but I don't think I will read another mystery novel again anytime soon as it is driving me crazy. I only have about 100pgs left so should finish it this weekend. well, should go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should just write about your random thoughts like I do. I keep hoping to turn some of this stuff into scrapbook pages. I really need to be a faster scrapper. I miss scrapping with you SO MUCH!
Post a Comment