Friday, March 2, 2007

Time flies

Well its Friday again and I have totally neglected my blog. After a nice weekend I woke up Monday morning with aweful nausea and dizziness and basically spent the entire morning in bed. I felt a little better Tuesday but not much and overall have felt crappy all week. Hopefully it has finally passed. I was thinking of scrappin tonight but I just haven't got motivated to get my stuff out. ss#2 had a follow up appt this week from his surgery and all is well. SS#1 also saw a doctor this week - actually he saw a PA - for left knee pain that he has had since basketball season. Luckily it isn't too bad, basically inflammation where the patellar tendon attatches to the tibia - a form of Osgood - Schlotters. So he is on a NSAID twice a day and ice after activity, but he can still participate in track which starts next week. SS#2 starts a football camp Sunday. WH has had a busy week at work- he and his friend from Cali are enjoying the ping pong table they bought together - they used to play constantantly in college. SS#2 and I played a little, but spent more time chasing the ball and restarting but still had fun. bye for now!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope you're over whatever it is you had. I'm glad the followup appointments for your kids went well. Keep practicing--I'm sure you'll be so good at Ping Pong before too long!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better and whatever you had doesn't get passed on to the rest of the family.Dad may be in ROBINSON on Wednesday.We are thinking of trading in my car on a new Impala.I guess he wants to see what find of a deal Nick Ickes will give us. Love you guys!
Mom