Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Wow am I behind on my blog. I'm not quite sure how to catch up so I'll try to quickly update. We definitely enjoyed the nice weather last week. WH and SS#1 squeezed in golf after work/school, SS#2 and I went fishing with my sis in law and nephews. WH bought SS#2 and our nephews the rocket fishing rods and they were all very excited about them. It took a while to get the hang of how they worked but overall they are definitely safer to use for little ones. Unfortunately the fish weren't biting until finally SS#2 and I were getting ready to leave and he got a bite and caught a small bass. Soon after that the weather turned cold again and we were all stuck inside wishing we could be outside. So when it warmed up to the 50's Sunday we went out to the land with WH's friend joining us and the guys played games in the woods with the paint ball guns. We cooked supper over a fire- just hamburgers and hot dogs, but it was good. I tried to take pics of the paint ball action and it was a blast to watch. I will post some of the pics soon. I had opportunity to scrapbook over the weekend at night but for some reason I just wasn't in the mood. SS#1 has been busy after school with track practice and SS#2 has started a football camp that is THurs, Fri and Saturday. He says he is enjoying it.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Photos are always good! You should post some of your layouts, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele my Belle

It has been 10 days since your last blog!!It was great to have the boys over the week-end!I think they had a good time,especially since Jamie was around and spent the night here both nights.Brady is quite the ladies MAN!All of the 6th graders are in love with him!! Maybe we will see you on Saturday when Michael gets married!!I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but only want him to be happy!
Jim had his hernia surgery today. Is getting along OK-Sarah is here to take care of him until Sunday.I love you guys....Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Michele are you there??

Just wanted to tell you that Kodi put his shoes on and wore them all afternoon on Sunday. Mindy said he wouldn't take them off!! They are a little big but with summer coming he will probably go barefoot like he did last summer-so by the end of summer they will be just right. It was nice to see you on Saturday again! Love you..Mom