Well time is once again zooming by. Today ss#2 had his last "track meet" at LGS which is a spring event they have every year. He did well overall with 3 firsts and 2 seconds. Running fast seems to be a strong point of his athletic abilities. Unfortunately that is probably the only advantage he has over his brother as he is just not as coordinated. But SS#2 has an easier time in school, so I guess they each have their own strong points that compliments the other.
SS#1 is counting down the days till school is out which as he just told me is only 8 - again, like I said, time is zooming by. And I'm sure that before I know it they will have their birthdays which are in July and half the summer will be over, then school again and I'll have a freshman in HS and one in Middle school - WOW! Only making the point of enjoying each day with them as much as possible!
4 comments:
I still can't believe that you'll be the mother of a high-schooler!
Congrats to Alex! Good Job! I'm proud of both Alex and Brady. Both of you are good athletes. I went to Jamie's Spring Concert last evening. Tomorrow is Jessica's dance recital(Jamie and Cassidy didn't do dance this year -too many conflicts with track and baseball)Jim is engaged so I hear but he hasn't told me yet(I guess he is worried about how I will take it!)Thank you Michele for the lovely Mother's Day card & note which means the world to me. Michele what is your E-mail address? I want to forward pictures of Cassidy to you.(if nI can) Love you guys...Mom
You need to update your blog, girl! Visit my blog--you've been "tagged"! ;)
Michele Kendra Schmidt Brown you are way behind!! Get busy!! Love your Mom!! Happy 62nd birthday to me on June 28th! Love Mom - 6/26/07
Post a Comment