Saturday, January 27, 2007

Busy family

Today has surprisingly been a busy day for everyone. I worked last night so the usual Saturday morning routine was in place - I sleep while WH and boys go eat breakfast at Judy's, which is actually called the Courthouse Cafe' but we, like many Robinson residents I assume, still refer to it as Judy's. Anyway, after that WH had some things to do at our land in the country and the boys went to a movie. We all then gathered for dinner but again went seperate ways -WH went to play cards which he hasn't done for a very long time, so I hope he has a good time. SS#1 went to a friends house and SS#2 is going to another movie with a friend. Which leaves me to be at home, which is just fine - I always have plenty to do around here, plus I actually get to control the remote - ha!ha!. All this activity makes me think and realize how fast life does truly go by and before I know it both boys will be teens and busy with friends and activities all the time. When the boys were little - requiring so much work and attention, I didn't believe people when they would tell me that they grow up fast, but they were definitely right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This "WH" has read your blog and will keep tuning in for your take on our wonderful life together. I think you think know how much I love and adore you, but you actually could never fully know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate the millions of things that you do every day to take care of us. I love you

C

Anonymous said...

I think you think you know